ReportGenerator converts coverage reports generated by OpenCover, dotCover, Visual Studio, NCover, Cobertura, JaCoCo, Clover, gcov or lcov into human readable reports in various formats.
The reports show the coverage quotas and also visualize which lines of your source code have been covered.
ReportGenerator supports merging several coverage files into a single report.
Supported input and output file formats
- OpenCover (Nuget)
OpenCover format is also generated by coverlet and altcover
- dotCover (Nuget, /ReportType=DetailedXML)
- Visual Studio (vstest.console.exe, CodeCoverage.exe)
- NCover (tested version 1.5.8, other versions may not work)
- Mono (mprof-report)
- Html, Html_Light, Html_Dark, HtmlSummary, HtmlChart, HtmlInline, HtmlInline_AzurePipelines, HtmlInline_AzurePipelines_Light, HtmlInline_AzurePipelines_Dark, MHTML
- XML, XMLSummary
- Latex, LatexSummary
- TextSummary, TextDeltaSummary
- MarkdownSummary, MarkdownSummaryGithub, MarkdownDeltaSummary
- Custom reports
The screenshots show two snippets of the generated reports.
The application is Open Source (Apache License 2.0).
The project can be found on GitHub.