MetroBackUp is an application for synchronization of directories. Thereby several pairs of directories, that shall be synchronized, can be grouped in jobs and updated together.
- Three different modes:
- Mirror Reference Directory
- Mirror Reference Directory (without deleting files)
- Synchronization in both directions
- Synchronization can be constricted to certain file extensions.
- Command line mode suited for schedule tasks.
- Language of the programm: (dependant on the current language of the OS): German, English
The application is Open Source (Apache License 2.0).
The project can also be found on Codeplex.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0C is required.
You can install the .NET-Framework: Download